This year, exceptionally the POSTCYCLING organizing committee is offering you a virtual challenge that is not only a sporting challenge,
but also a solidarity campaign to collect as much money as possible for the Lëtzeburger Kannerduerf Foundation.
- This virtual tour will take place the entire day on Saturday, May 15th and Sunday, May 16th, 2021.
- No restrictions in terms of bike type.
- For children and young people under the age of 16, accompanied by an adult, the distance to be cycled has to be at least 5 km.
- For bikers aged 16 and over,the distance to be cycled has to be at least 60 km .
- The total number of kilometers cycled can be spread over the two days.
- Registration is FREE but mandatory..Registration is possible until Saturday, May 8th, 2021.
- POST Luxembourg donates 5 € to the Fondation Lëtzeburger Kannerduerf for each participant who sends back to us the total number of kilometers cycled by him/her.
- Each participant can also make a personal donation to the Lëtzeburger Kannerduerf Foundation by transferring it to
CCPL LU55 1111 0564 1558 0000 Amicale POST Luxembourg with the note ‘DON RADONNEE’. A raffle will be held among the donors, with several prizes to win.
First prize is a week-end at Hôtel « LE CLERVAUX » in Clierf . Raffle drawing 2 June 2021.
- The entire amount collected will be donated to the Lëtzeburg Kannerduerf Foundation.
- The distance you cycled has to be transmitted by using our internet site postcycling.lu.
SYou can add a photo taken during the challenge showing your race number. The 3 most original photos will be awarded.
- No ranking will be established. A list will be published in alphabetical order with the kilometers you have cycled.
- POST Luxembourg will send a surprise to each participant and each donor two to three weeks after the event.
During the challenge, each participant agrees to:
- Respect the hygiene rules in force in the country where you will be participating.
- Respect strictly the rules off physical distance and blocking gestures.
- Respect the municipal decrees corresponding to his place of residence.
- Follow traffic rules and road signs.
- Be in good physical condition and used to cycling the chosen distance.
- Not to participate if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or any other health problem.
- The participation is at your own responsibility.
- Not to sue the organizer for damages, be it physical, material or legal.
- Having read and accepted the content of this Charter and the Rules before confirming his or her participation.